- Non-tilted Drop Headstock
- 25 1/2" scale length
- 22 jumbo modern frets (.114" x .055"),
- Maple neck with vintage tinted polyurethane finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with inlay dots
- 15" radius
- 1-5/8" nut width, cut for locking nut
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter 3/8"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .83" at first fret, .93"at twelfth fret
- Fits a standard Stratocaster® body
Unless otherwise noted, all necks are made of the highest quality wood in either the United States or Japan. No two necks are exactly the same and may differ slightly from what is pictured. All necks have a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover normal fret wear or customer modifications.
All necks may require fret leveling and polish, and may need to be fine tune to fit your instrument. This is normal and not a defect. All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification. All wood is unique with individual growth patters. Allparts cannot warranty a neck that does not get a sealer/finish put on it, as humidity, sweat, and temperature can cause the neck to warp and twist.