Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SMNF Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SMNF replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. From the smaller vintage frets all the way down to the nitrocellulose lacquer, the SMNF is our take on the necks that came on the original Stratocaster®. A true gem for those seeks the full look and feel of a vintage guitar!
- Frets: 21 Vintage frets (0.079" x 0.043")
- Wood: One-piece Maple
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Finish: Polyurethane base (1 coat) with tinted nitrocellulose lacquer topcoat
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.86" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.