Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SRVF-C Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SRVF-C replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. With its comfortable C-shape profile and flatter 10" radius, your hand will glide effortlessly on our SRVF-C. Finished with an "aged satin" poly-finish, your guitar will have the broken-in look and feel of a well-played instrument. Wear patterns for each neck are done by hand, so no two necks are the same!
- Frets: 21 Tall frets (.079" x .055")
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Thin polyurethane with vintage tint
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.95" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.