Allparts PHR Paddle-Head Replacement Neck
Featuring a 12" fretboard and 22 jumbo frets, our PHR is a more contemporary neck that comes with a fully customizable headstock! Complimented by the rosewood fretboard, the PHR offers a "darker" tone than its one-piece maple counterpart. Whether you're looking for something traditional or wilder, our PHR is the perfect choice for the DIY crowd!
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 22 Jumbo frets (.114" x .055")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: None
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.84" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.