This information is for new business customers looking to become an Allparts dealer. If you are already an Allparts Dealer and need a webstore account for discounted purchasing, please visit the account page to register create an account.
Allparts supplies retailers, manufacturers, builders, luthiers, and techs with the guitar parts they need to get things done. We offer big discounts across our entire inventory regardless of quantity. This means you don't have to buy 1 - 5 or 5 - 10 of a single item in order to get discounted pricing. Additional discounts are available for higher-volume purchases.
Applying for an Allparts dealer account is fast, easy, and secure. We do not require any financial information, business references, or credit check. Whether you are a one-man operation or multi-store retail chain, becoming an Allparts dealer is a profitable and wise decision made by thousands of businesses worldwide.
To qualify for the Allparts dealer program you must engage in the sale, repair, or manufacture of guitar, bass guitar, or amplifier equipment as a primary business function. Non-industry businesses seeking components for alternate use are also welcome.
New dealer account applications consist of three items:
- Business and human contact information
- A digital copy of whatever document your state or local government issues to legitimate businesses.
- Your first order of at least $200 retail pricing (your dealer discount will be applied to this opening order).
How to Apply
Only complete applications (info, business document, and first order) will be processed. Submit everything at once; incomplete submissions will not be retained.
Apply online right now
Visit our dealer application page to apply online. Have a digital copy (scanned document or photo) of your business license and first order ready to submit with your application.
Apply by email or fax
Follow these steps to apply by e-mail or fax instead:
1) Download and complete the New Dealer / Wholesale Application
2) For your first order, download our Order Form and add your items. Your first order can not be placed online, and must be received by phone, fax, or e-mail.
3) Make a photocopy of your state-issued business license, or whatever document your states issues to recognize a legitimate business. EIN and Federal Tax ID are not acceptable. Online printouts and hand-filled forms will not be accepted.
(If you are in the state of Texas, we need a copy of your Sales and Use Tax Permit and a completed Resale Certificate.)
4) Send in your application, first order, and business document to the fax or e-mail address listed at the bottom of the application.
Get Dealer Pricing on Your Webstore Account
Visit the account page after your first order has shipped to create an account on our website. Your dealer discount will be applied to your online account after the request is approved.
The Allparts Advantage
Here are just a few reasons to choose Allparts as your guitar, bass, and amp parts supplier:
- A huge inventory - thousands of parts!
- Many popular parts exclusive to Allparts
- Barcoded products for inventory maintenance and tracking
- Fast and affordable domestic and international shipping options
- A knowledgeable and experienced sales staff
- Low $10 minimum order
- Backorder tracking and fulfillment