TB-3561-003 - Babicz Full Contact FCH6 TELE STYLE BRIDGE, 6 String
The "Full Contact Hardware" direct coupling system for "Telecaster" style bridges directly replaces the existing bridge, in either three or four hole mount systems. The "eCAM" saddle design means unwanted spaces between the bottom of the saddle and the top of the bridge plate are eliminated. The Babicz "Full Contact Hardware" replacement system for "Telecaster" style guitars offers unmatched stability, increased sustain, dramatically improved fullness and tone along with complete adjustability.
Please Note: The FCH Tele Bridge is designed as an upgrade unit for the 3 hole mount American Standard Tele bridge and/or the traditional "Ash Tray" 4 hole mount Tele bridge. If your Tele bridge is a 3 hole mount, then load the strings from the top, at the bridge. If your Tele bridge is a 4 hole mount then load the strings from the top, at the bridge or through the body.
- Double Locking, Original Series design (at the saddle and at plate)
- Patented Babicz eCAM saddle system
- High performance aluminum construction
- Drop-in fit for 3 hole mount American Standard, or 4 hole mount Ash Tray bridges
- Includes bridge, instructions, mounting screws, and adjustment wrenches
- Weight 3.0 oz