Razor® Burēdobakkā Blade Bucker Single-Space Humbucking Pickup For Stratocaster®
Razor® - Cut Through The Mix™
Like a sleeping dragon, Razor has been quietly crafting exceptional guitar and bass pickups in Japan since 1996. Originally conceived to provide players with high-quality upgrade options, the emphasis was always on quality and consistency vs. hype and promotion. Designed in Texas and manufactured in Japan, the brand uniquely combines an American understanding of “tone” with exceptional MIJ production standards. Today, the dragon is awake, and ready to rule the oceans of tone. Fine as a razor’s edge, your tone will cut through the mix!
Razor® Burēdobakkā (Blade Bucker) Single-Space Humbucking Pickup For Stratocaster®
ブレードバッカー (pronounced Burēdobakkā) = Blade Bucker
The Razor® Burēdobakkā (Blade Bucker) Single-Space Humbucking Pickup for Stratocaster® incorporates two ceramic blades into a compact and formidable humbucking design. Fitting into a traditional single-coil space, this pickup can be installed in your Strat® without routing the body or altering your pickguard. If you want the increased versatility of an HSS configuration while maintaining the look of three single coils, the Razor Burēdobakkā is the pickup for you!
- DC Resistance: 14.5K
- Magnets: Ceramic Blade Magnets
- Winding Wire: #44 polyurethane coated wire
- Pickup Leads:
- 4-conductor wire gives you the option to add coil-splitting, phase-switching and series/parallel switching.
- For stock 2-conductor wiring applications, solder the Red and White wires together.
- Included Covers: N/A
- Included Parts: Screws, springs and surgical tubing for mounting to pickguard