Allparts Roasted Flame Maple Neck & Gotoh Tuner Bundle - BUNDLE & SAVE
Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary? If you’re looking for a high-quality replacement neck for your Stratocaster®, this “Bundle & Save” collection offers stunning looks and enhanced performance! And best of all, we’ve priced this collection at 10% off the sum of the components bought separately!
Allparts SMTF-CRF – Licensed by Fender Roasted Maple Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
SMTF-CRF - Features:
- Figured North-American AAA roasted maple offers reduced weight, added stability and a beautiful look.
- 21 Tall-Narrow frets (0.079" x 0.051" Vintage style)
- Thin Semi-Gloss Poly Finish
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 2 3/16" heel width
- 0.340" tuning hole diameter
- Truss rod adjustment at the heel
- Thickness - 0.84" at first fret, 0.96" at 12th fret.
- Manufactured to exacting standards in Japan.
TK-7780-001 - Gotoh SDS510 Vintage Style 6 in line Keys (Qty 6) - Features:
- A classy vintage aesthetic enhanced for modern performance.
- Brass string post for enhanced sustain and brighter tonality.
- Durable stainless steel worm gear for maximum longevity.
- Rock-Solid™ string post system maximizes tuning-stability and tonal transfer.
- Lubricated coating on worm and brass gears for smoother, more accurate tuning.
- Vintage 15:1 ratio
Optional light-weight carbon fiber plate (Gotoh C.A.R.D system) is included, but is not necessary for installation of the Tuners. Use of the C.A.R.D. plate may require widening the tuning-key holes on the back of the headstock. For more information, see SKU# TK-7780-001.
BN-0206-000 - Radiused Slotted Bone Nut for Fender® Guitars
- Radiused and pre-slotted nut
- 1-11/16" x 1/4" x 1/8"
AP-0720-001 - Nickel String Guides
- String guides (2) wavy vintage-style
- Includes screws and spacers
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Allparts necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts by Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. The distinctive headstock shapes commonly found on the Stratocaster®, Telecaster® and other Fender guitars are trademarks of Fender, registered in one or several classes of goods and services with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.