EP-4927 - EVH Style Momentary Kill Switch
- Type: Momentary Push Button Switch
- Operation Type: Normally Open
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Mounting hole Size: 16mm
- Mounting Panel Thickness: 1mm-6mm
- Operation Pressure: about 5n
- Operation Stroke: about 3mm
- LED Rated Voltage: 6V (includes wires to use with 9V battery and additional resistors in case you want to get creative with the wiring)
- LED Life: About 40,000 hours
- LED Power Draw: 15mA
- Contact Resistance: <50 mOhm
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Switch Rating: 3A/36VDC
What does all this mean? You're getting a tough switch that will last a long time in your instrument and will look good doing it!
The switch is easy to install. If you have the slightest bit of skill with a soldering iron you can do it yourself. If you do not have that skill, you should have a guitar repair person do it. If you need assistance with installation check out one of our Allparts Premium Installation Partners.
This package comes with everything:
(1) Tesi NELLI 16mm Momentary Guitar Kill Switch - This is the size used on the Wolfgang Tour Guitar.
(1) Tesi Quick-Connect wiring Bundle that includes:
- (1) Black/Black ground wire
- (1) Black/White hot wire
- (1) 9V Battery Harness with 330 Ohm resistor
- (1) On/Off Rocker Switch
When used with active pickups and/or a stereo output jack (not included) the Tesi NELLI does not require the included on/off rocker switch. Allparts recommends using stereo jack EP-0155-000 or EP-0152-000 for active installation applications.