Allparts PHM-T1 "Half Paddle" 6 In-Line Replacement Neck
Based on our most popular neck, our PHM-T1C neck offers all the same benefits as our TMO-C Telecaster® replacement neck in "paddle-head" version. Cut for a "squared" neck pocket, the PHM-T1C offers a comfortable C-shape profile, 21 vintage tall frets, and 10" fretboard radius neck that will drop into most squared/flat Telecaster® neck pockets. Predrilled for vintage 6 in-line tuners, the PHM-T1C takes out the guess work of where to install your keys! A great neck for those looking to customize their guitar with a personalized look!
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 21 Tall frets (0.079" x 0.055")
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Profile: squared
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.95" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.