SB-5820 Schaller Hannes Non-Tremolo Bridge
A splendid fusion of innovation and tone in top quality - straightforward and noble.
- by far the most comfortable bridge on the market;
- the perfect blend of the acoustic properties of all current bridge designs;
- impresses with detailed highs, fast attack and a well-defined, powerful and harmonic sound;
- touch-friendly material and smooth surface with no edges;
- wear-free by waiving of metallic coatings at the string contact points;
- fresh, but unobtrusive look which gives the guitar design still a more noble appearance.
Our Schaller Hannes® bridge can be fitted to any guitar, provided that the body is flat at the point where the bridge is to be placed. The pickups can be earthed via the string anchor plate if necessary.
The saddles were developed in close collaboration with Graph Tech. They are made of a special compound material. Teflon is one of the materials used in this special compound. In being a highly effective lubricant material (one of the most effective in the world), it dramatically reduces saddle-related string breakage, since no sharp edges can form on the saddles due to wear.
This patented saddle material measurably increases the instrument's sustain by up to 25% compared to brass and steel.
Your guitar will sound much more harmonious. This is characterized by singing high notes and quick response, not to mention a well-defined, powerful and even tone.
The saddles have a large surface area resting on the guitar's body, and are separated from one another by the bridge's construction. This physical difference in the saddle, compared to all other available saddles on the market manifests itself in a significant increase in dynamic response that can be heard and felt.
string spacing E-e 54mm, string spacing individual 10,8mm, string radius adjustable 9,5“ - 20“, minimal G/d string height above body 10,3mm, maximum height adjustment 2,5mm, maximum string gauge 64, weight (156g with accessories), for lefty: no
scope of supply
1 string mounting bar (anchor plate), 2 wood screws LK 2.2x9.5, 2 mounting screws SK M5x50 (if necessary, cut it yourself), 2 screw sockets (13.0 mm), 3 Allen keys (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm)