Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SRNF-C Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SRNF-C replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Offering a modern 10” fretboard radius, 21 vintage-tall frets, and over-sprayed with a vintage-tinted nitrocellulose finish, our SRNF-C model offers a great combination of vintage aesthetics and modern playability with the added darker tones brought on by a rosewood fretboard.
- Scale Lenght: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 21 tall frets (.079" x .055")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: polyurethane base (1 coat) with tinted nitrocellulose lacquer topcoat
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.95" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.