Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SRO-V Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SRO-V replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. With a soft-V neck shape, vintage 7.25” radius, 21 vintage frets, and rosewood fretboard, the SRO-V is the perfect choice for players craving that vintage feel. Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our SRO-V any way you'd like!
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Neck Profile: Soft V
- Frets: Vintage (0.079" x 0.043")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.91" at first fret
- 0.97" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.