Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TRF-22 Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TRF-22 replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. The TRF-22 offers a sleek and traditional look while maintaining more modern features such as its flatter 12" radius, 22 frets, and jumbo frets. Great for those who want to update the feel of their vintage telecaster®.
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: Modern Jumbo (0.118" x 0.055")
- Wood: Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: tinted polyurethane
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.95" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.