Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TRO-22 Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TRO-22 replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. With 22 jumbo frets and a flatter 12" fretboard radius, this neck is built for speed! A favorite for those seeking to upgrade their old Tele® and bring it into the 21st century with more modern playability! Our TRO-22 also features a rosewood fretboard for added warmth and a more balanced tone.
- Frets: 22 Jumbo (0.118" x 0.055")
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.84" at first fret
- 0.94" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.