Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TRO-62 Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TRO-62 replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Staying true to Fender's® 1962 spec, our TRO-62 offers a pre-radiused neck with veneered rosewood fretboard. Unlike traditional "slab cut" fretboards, the TRO-62 offers a "lam cut" fretboard giving more surface contact between neck and fretboard adding a stronger joint for a stiffer and more stable neck. With it's vintage frets and 7.25" fretboard radius, this neck is a true throwback from the golden era of rock n' roll! Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our TRO-62 any way you'd like!
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: Tall (0.079" x 0.043")
- Wood: Maple with veneered rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.