Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TRO-FAT Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TRO-FAT replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Like its one-piece maple counterpart, the TRO-FAT offers a "chunkier" feel than most necks, but with the added warmth of a rosewood fretboard. The TRO-FAT will appeal to guitarists that prefer "baseball bat" necks, and with a modern 9.5” fretboard radius and 21 tall frets, you'll enjoy easy-chording and super-smooth string-bending! Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our TRO-FAT any way you'd like!
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Frets: Tall (0.079" x 0.051")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.99" at first fret
- 1.00" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.