8:30am - 5:30pm CST
|Home > Become a Dealer|
Become a Dealer
NOTE: This information is for new business customers looking to become an Allparts dealer. If you are already an Allparts Dealer and need a web account for discounted purchasing, please create an account and choose the Dealer / Reseller account type and be sure to include your business name - or contact us.
Supplying our dealers and resellers is not only our passion and top priority, but also our purpose as a leader in the guitar parts industry. Whether you are a one-man operation or multi-store retail chain, becoming an Allparts dealer is a profitable and wise decision made by thousands of businesses worldwide.
To qualify for the Allparts dealer / reseller program, you must engage in the sale, repair, or manufacture of guitar, bass guitar, or amplifier equipment as a primary business function, and you must supply the proper business-related documentation to Allparts.
We have made it fast and easy to apply, and we do not require financial or credit information. To apply now, proceed to our online dealer application to submit your information. Please have a scan or photocopy of your business license or equivalent state-issued document ready to upload to us along with your first order of at least $200 retail pricing.
Visit www.allparts.com/dealer-application to apply online, or click the button below.
Apply by Email or Fax
To apply by e-mail or fax instead, please follow these steps:
1) Download and complete the New Dealer / Reseller Application
2) For your first order, download our Order Form and add your items. Your first order can not be placed online, and must be received by phone, fax, or e-mail.
3) Make a photocopy of your state-issued business license, or whatever document your states issues to recognize a legitimate business. EIN and Federal Tax ID are not acceptable. Online printouts and hand-filled forms will not be accepted.
(If you are in the state of Texas, we need a copy of your Sales and Use Tax Permit and a completed Resale Certificate.)
4) Send in your application, first order, and business document to the fax or e-mail address listed at the bottom of the application. Please send in everything at once. Partial / incomplete submissions will not be kept or processed.
5) After your first order has shipped, you may create an account at the My Account page and select "Dealer / Reseller" as your account type. You will be able to place discounted orders online as soon as we verify your account. Your account will not be active until we have approved your application and it will be denied if we have not received your application.
After submitting your documents, please be patient while we review your information, create your account, and assemble your order. We will call for your payment information when your order is ready to ship.
The Allparts Advantage
Here are just a few reasons to choose Allparts as your guitar, bass, and amp parts supplier: