Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SMO-C Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SMO-C replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. With a 10" fingerboard radius and tall-modern frets, this neck offers a great balance of speed and comfort. Players will enjoy a faster feel and easier string bending than a vintage-spec neck, without the apparent "flatness" of a higher radius fretboard. One of our best-sellers, the SMO-C comes sanded smooth and ready to be finished. Whether you're looking to enhance your current guitar or start a build from scratch, the SMO-C will serve you right.
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 21 Vintage frets (.079" x .055")
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.