Tonepros TP6R Nashville Style Roller Tunematic Bridge
TonePros TP6R provides superior performance on all Bigsby-style tremolo equipped guitars. The TonePros design roller saddles are engineered to allow the strings to roll smoothly, while the TonePros patented system locks the bridge solidly in place allowing for the strings to always return exactly in tune when trem’ed. Bigsby and other tremolo users will love this TonePros product, as it will allow them to use their tremolo often without the worry of going out of tune.
Features and Specifications:
- Thread: 10/32 (as used by Gibson on Nashville Models)
- Post to Post Spacing: 2.93 Inches/ 74.mm
- Saddle Notch: Roller Saddles
- Saddle Material: Zamak
- Bridge Material: Zamak
- Post/Thumbwheel Material: Brass
- Radius: 12 inch
- String Spread: Approx. 10.4mm
- Post Top Width: .15 Inches/ 4mm
***TonePros products can not be shipped outside the US or Canada. Visit www.tonepros.com to find a dealer in your country.