SPHM-A Angled Headstock Paddle Head Neck
- 13 degree angled headstock
- 24-3/4" scale
- 22 modern jumbo frets (.118" x .055")
- Uses Allparts fret wire LT 0464-000
- Solid Mahogany neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray.
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 12" radius
- Nut width 1.68"
- Heel width 2.20"
- No tuning peg holes
- Truss Rod adjustment at head
- Neck thickness .93" at first fret, 1.01" at twelfth fret
All necks may require fret leveling and polish, and may need to be fine tune to fit your instrument. This is normal and not a defect. All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification. All wood is unique with individual growth patters. Allparts cannot warranty a neck that does not get a sealer/finish put on it, as humidity, sweat, and temperature can cause the neck to warp and twist.