TOPTUL Digital Vernier Caliper - 6"
Used for precision measuring, these easy-to-use calipers are great for making inside and outside measurements but can also measure depth as well! Measuring in both metric and imperial units, this handy measuring device is a must-have for any lutheir or repair tech.
Features and Specifications
- Caliper made of hardened and tempered Stainless Steel
- Unit of measure in mm or inch, switchable at anytime with one button
- Used for precise measurements from 0.001” (0.01mm) – 6.084”(154.54mm)
- Easy to read large LCD display (digital height 10mm)
- The zero button can reset the value to zero at any position for differential measurement
- Auto-on and 5 minutes auto-off, extending battery life
- For inside, outside, step and depth measurements
- Lock screw for sliding jaw
- Supplied in plastic case and includes (2) LR44 batteries
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C (-4 ~ 158°F)
Size: A - 40mm, L - 235mm
Accuracy: Measurements <=100mm - 0.02mm (0.001"), Measurements >100mm - 0.03mm (0.001")