Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” JMF Replacement Neck for Jazz Bass®
Our JMF replacement neck for Jazz Bass® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Featuring a narrower, more rounded nut width, the Jazz Bass neck was made to appeal to jazz players. Over the years its comfortable neck and tone have become a favorite to players near and wide. Featuring 20 Jumbo frets and vintage tinted polyurethane finish, the JMF holds true to that early 60s look and feel!
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 20 Jumbo frets (.108" x .045")
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Finish: Tinted polyurethane
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 7.25-10" Click here for more info!
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Heel Width: 2.5"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 11/16" (17.46mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 9/16" (14.28mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.89" at first fret
- 0.99" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.