Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TMO-C-MOD Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TMO-C-MOD replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Based on our best-selling TMO-C neck, this "MOD" version offers truss rod adjustment at the headstock rather than at the neck heel. With a modern 10” fingerboard radius and 21 tall frets, this neck offers easy playability and super-smooth string bending. Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our TMO-C-MOD any way you'd like!
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: Tall (0.079" x 0.051")
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Headstock
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.95" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.