Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” TRVF-C Replacement Neck for Telecaster®
Our TRVF-C replacement neck for Telecaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. With its C-shape profile, your hand will glide effortlessly up and down the neck. Wilder string bending and fast playing are at your fingertips with its flatter 10" radiused fretboard! Finished with an "aged satin" poly-finish, your guitar will have the broken-in look and feel of a well-played instrument. Our TRVF-C also features a rosewood fretboard to add warmth of tone and beautiful esthetics to your instrument! Wear patterns for each neck are done by hand, so no two necks are the same.
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 21 Tall frets (.079" x .055")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: Thin polyurethane with vintage tint and custom wear
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Square
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.97" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.