Leo Quan® Badass III™ 4-String Bass Bridge
BIRTH OF A BADASS
Back in 1972, musician, innovator, and luthier Glen Quan saw the need for higher-quality guitar and bass bridges. With help from Leo Malliari of Leo’s Music in Oakland, CA, the first “Badass” bridges were born. “Leo Quan Badass” bridges were manufactured from a high-density Zinc alloy and offered improved attack, sustain and note-clarity. Badass® bridges quickly gained a following with artists looking to upgrade their Fender® basses and were ultimately featured on several Fender artist signature models. Through the ‘80’s, BC Rich, Spector and Kramer featured Badass bridges as original equipment on their instruments and artist acceptance continued to grow. Today, Badass is known worldwide as the standard for quality replacement bridges that will enhance the tone, playability and appearance of your guitar or bass.
BADASS BASS III™
Designed as direct-replacement bridge for 3-screw Fender® bass bridges, the Badass III offers Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® players increased attack, sustain, and note-clarity. Favored by Frank Bello (Anthrax), the Badass III was standard equipment on his Fender signature bass.
- Direct retrofit for Fender® basses with bridges secured by 3 mounting screws.
- High-density Zinc alloy offers increased attack and sustain.
- Pre-grooved saddles for easier installation and accommodation of wider or narrower string-spacing.
- Can be strung through-bridge (top-loading) or through-body.
- Color-matched mounting screws and height-adjustment Allen wrench included.
- Ships in retail-ready clamshell packaging.
Genuine Leo Quan Badass Bridge, Distributed by Allparts Music Corporation. Manufactured in Korea to exacting standards.