Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” JZMF-BB Replacement Neck for Jazzmaster® - Black Binding and Block Inlays
Our JZMF-BB replacement neck for Jazzmaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Offering black block inlays and a black bound fretboard, the JZMF-BB is one of our more choice neck offerings. Featuring 21 vintage frets, a 10" fretboard radius, and a tinted polyurethane finish, this Jazzmaster® neck is ready to compliment your instrument and give it that high-end, deluxe look and feel!
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 21 Vintage frets (.079" x .043")
- Wood: 1-piece Maple with bound fretboard
- Finish: Tinted Polyurethane
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: Black Blocks with white side marker dots. Black fretboard binding
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Headstock
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.88" at first fret
- 0.98" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.