JZRO-MOD Replacement Rosewood Neck for Jazzmaster®
Our JZRO-MOD replacement neck for Jazzmaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Based on our best-selling JZRO neck, this "MOD" version offers truss rod adjustment at the headstock rather than at the neck heel. With a modern 9.5" radius and tall, narrow frets our JZRO-MOD offers easier string bending and precise intonation. And with truss rod adjustment at headstock, seasonal adjustments will be easier than ever.
- 21 tall frets (.073” x .060”)
- Classic C-shape
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Unfinished one-piece maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard.
- 9.5" radius
- Classic 1-5/8" nut width
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Headstock truss rod adjustment
- Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95"at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Allparts necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts by Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. The distinctive headstock shapes commonly found on the Stratocaster®, Telecaster® and other Fender guitars are trademarks of Fender, registered in one or several classes of goods and services with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.