PHR-S1C HALF PADDLE HEAD ROUNDED HEEL NECK ROSEWOOD FB
Equipped with a rosewood fretboard, the PHR-S1C neck offers all of the subtle, yet modern benefits you're looking for with a more customizable headstock! With its comfortable C-shape profile, vintage tall frets and flatter 10" fretboard radius, the PHR-S1C will have you chording and bending notes effortlessly! Predrilled for vintage 6 in-line tuners, this neck takes out off of the guess work when installing tuners! The PHR-S1C comes with a "round" heel and will retrofit onto most Stratocaster® neck pockets.
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Frets: Tall (0.079" x 0.055")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.86" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Allparts necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.