Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SMF-L Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SMF-L replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Southpaws - don't think we forgot about you! Like it's righty counter part, our SMF-L features a flatter fretboard and 22 jumbo frets for faster leads and rhythm playing! Finished with a glossy, tinted polyurethane finish, this neck is ready to be installed and put to work!
- Orientation: Left-Handed
- Frets: 22 Jumbo (0.114" x 0.055")
- Wood: One-piece Maple
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Finish: Tinted Polyurethane
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Black fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.86" at first fret
- 0.96" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.