SMO-C-MOD Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SMO-C-MOD replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. Based on our best-selling SMO-C neck, this "MOD" version offers truss rod adjustment at the headstock rather than at the neck heel. With a 10" fingerboard radius and tall-modern frets, this neck offers a great balance of speed and comfort. Players will enjoy a faster feel and easier string bending than a vintage-spec neck, without the apparent "flatness" of a higher radius fretboard. Sanded smooth, the SMO-C-MOD is ready to be finished to your liking. Whether you're looking to enhance your current guitar or start a build from scratch, the SMO-C-MOD will serve you right.
- 21 tall frets (.079” x .051”)
- Classic C-shape
- Unfinished one-piece maple neck.
- 10" radius
- Classic 1-5/8" nut width
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Headstock truss rod adjustment
- Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95"at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Allparts necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts by Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. The distinctive headstock shapes commonly found on the Stratocaster®, Telecaster® and other Fender guitars are trademarks of Fender, registered in one or several classes of goods and services with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.