Allparts SPHM-A Paddle-Head Replacement Neck
Needing a neck for a custom build? Ready to be customized and installed, the SPHM-A neck is a great neck for both bolt-on and glued in "set" applications. Featuring a rosewood fretboard this mahogany neck offers a warmer tone with unbeatable sustain! Offering more modern Gibson®-style features, the PHRM-A is a 24 3/4" scale length neck that offers a flatter 12" radius and 22 jumbo frets. A perfect choice for builders looking for a great neck to complement their build!
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22 Jumbo (0.114"x 0.055")
- Wood: Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
- Headstock Tilt/Angle: 14 degree
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Heel Width: 2.20"
- Heel Shape: Square (Non-Fender®-style)
- Tuning Peg Holes: None
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Headstock
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.89" at first fret
- 0.99" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- Allparts necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.