Allparts “Licensed by Fender®” SR-BAR Replacement Neck for Stratocaster®
Our SR-BAR replacement neck for Stratocaster® is “officially licensed by Fender®” and made to exacting quality standards in Japan. A true gem for those looking for lower tunings without having to buy a 7 string! Our SR-Bar Baritone neck for Stratocaster® offers a 27.78" scale length that retro fits onto a Strat® body meant for a 25.5" scale length. With its flatter 12" radius, 24 tall frets, and rosewood fret board, this neck offers lower tuning options with supreme playability! Unfinished and ready to spray, you can finish our SR-BAR any way you'd like!
- Scale Length: 27.78" (retro fits to bodies meant for 25.5" scale length)
- Neck Profile Shape: C
- Frets: 24 Tall (0.079" x 0.055")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: Vintage 2-step hole
- 0.34" (8.5mm) bushing-hole diameter
- 0.25" (6.5mm) post-hole diameter
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.85" at first fret
- 0.98" at twelfth fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.